Villas in Mojacar - Terms & Conditions
When you make a booking as Party Leader you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of your party these terms and conditions. You must be at least 18 years old to make a booking with us. Your contract with Villas in Mojacar Holidays is made once your booking has been confirmed. Your contract with us will be governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts at all times.
To confirm your booking - You will need to pay a Non Refundable Deposit, which is a down payment, deductible from the Total Cost, plus a small booking fee, which is paid with the deposit. To ensure your booking is confirmed, the Deposit Due within in 24 hours of your invoice being issued.
Final Balance Due - The amount stated as Final Balance due must be made no later date stated on the Invoice. Please try to state your Booking Reference when making payments, this will ensure it is allocated to you, failure to pay by the specified date may result in your accommodation being cancelled.
Your Accommodation - This is reserved exclusively for the people named on the confirmation invoice and no other persons are permitted to stay at the accommodation unless this has been agreed with us in writing and appropriate payments made (if applicable). Accommodation will be available from 14.00 hrs, on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00 hrs on the day of departure, unless prior permission has been obtained by Villas in Mojacar
Payments can be made as follows: By bank transfer & EU Credit/Debit Cards - No Charge. Note: a charge of 3% will be made for Non EU cards and PayPal.
Cancellation & Changes Policy - To cancel the entire holiday or any component, the Party Leader must email us. Our contact details are stated on your booking confirmation. Cancellation takes effect on the date we receive your written notice. If you cancel after we confirm your booking, you must compensate us for losses, as we incur costs from the moment you make the booking. The closer your cancellation is to the arrival date, the less likely we are able to recover the costs by re-selling the accommodation or components at the original price. Our cancellation charges therefore increase as the arrival date approaches, as shown below. For all destinations and accommodation types, the following cancellation charges apply: 56 days or more prior to arrival - loss of deposit. 56 days or less prior to arrival - 100% of the cost of accommodation. We also reserve the right to charge an administration fee to make changes to your booking. It is your responsibility to take travel insurance to cover this.
The rental includes the use of linen and towels, water, electricity, gas (excluding monthly winter lets), maintenance of swimming pool and garden etc. Any defects or deficiencies must be reported within 48 hours of your arrival. After this time it will be assumed that everything is in order. The property rental prices do not include personal, medical, travel and cancellation insurance, which is the sole responsibility of each individual party member. Villas in Mojacar Holidays accepts no liability for loss, damage, personal injury or the cost of medical or other treatment. travel, transportation, airport transfers, full resort representation or mid-stay cleaning of the property.
Neither Villas in Mojacar nor their representatives can be held responsible for any circumstances beyond their control including, but not limited to, mechanical breakdown, illness, emptying of the swimming pool for necessary maintenance, failure of any public service or supply. The hirer responsible for booking undertakes that no person will suffer anything to be done which would endanger the policy of the property owner's insurers in respect of the property and its contents which might make the same void or voidable.
Villas in Mojacar can end your holiday if your behaviour or that of any party member is likely in our opinion to cause distress, damage, danger to or to annoy our other customers, employees, accommodation or anyone else. In these circumstances Villas in Mojacar Holidays reserve the right to refuse to complete your holiday arrangements and will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any other costs you have to pay. Villas in Mojacar Holidays cannot accept responsibility for the behaviour of others in your accommodation. Adults must supervise children at all times.
Villas in Mojacar acts as a booking agent on behalf of the owners of the properties offered and, as such, your contract is with the owner. Villas in Mojacar or the property owners do not have any responsibility to compensate you, the hirer/s for any personal injury, illness, death, loss or damage of whatever nature suffered by you, or any member of your party, during the booking period or thereafter.
Villas in Mojacar take a great deal of care to ensure that the information and photography contained in their website, to the best of their knowledge, is correct. However all properties are privately owned and therefore from time to time owners may make changes in their homes to alter details like decoration, furniture and fittings. All information supplied by Villas in Mojacar is given in good faith and is based upon information available at the time. All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, but Villas in Mojacar and their representatives are not liable for any variation however caused.
In the unlikely event that you have a complaint about the property or its contents whilst on holiday, it must be reported immediately to Villas in Mojacar or its representatives who will promptly endeavour to take reasonable steps to resolve the matter. Neither Villas in Mojacar nor its representatives shall have any liability for any complaint submitted after the completion of the hire period.
In the event of building works taking place by local authorities, private developers or neighbours, it is important to note that Villas in Mojacar are not responsible for such work, are unable to stop such work taking place or are unable to control the level of noise, neither can Villas in Mojacar be responsible for any building works that start during a holiday.
Neither Villas in Mojacar or the owner of the property cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of contractual obligations is prevented or affected by 'force majeur'. In these Terms and Conditions of hire, 'force majeur' means any event which Villas in Mojacar or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, civil commotion or strife, hostilities, strikes or other industrial disputes, natural disasters, fire, acts of God, terrorists activities, quarantine, epidemics, weather conditions, government action or other events outside our control.
The Laws of Spain to which both parties expressly submit shall govern this agreement.
Swimming Pool - Children must not use the swimming pool without adult supervision.
Pets / Animals -
- PLEASE NOTE: You will need written consent from any owner to bring a pet, and if this is granted, you are expected to be respectful the owners property, ensure not damage is done to owners property and it is your respobsibility to clean any pet hairs or any mess caused by the pet, before your departure or a charge will be made for excessive cleaning. Also you need to check any Commumity Rules regarding pets, as some communities insist pets are kept on a lead. We thank you for your respect. Note there is a 50€ charge per booking for pets.
Breakages/Security Deposit - Any extras ordered after final payment is made, and any outstanding payment charges will be deducted from this breakage deposit. We reserve the right to retain all or part of this bond if any of our terms and conditions have been breached. We will notify you in writing if any deductions or extra costs are deemed necessary. You will have seven days in which to respond before the deduction is made and the difference returned to you. Your Breakage/Security Bond will be returned to you within 14 days of your Departure Date, via bank transfer, subject to safisfactory inspection of the property and no breach of these terms. Please read our Departure Agreement and fair usage policy below.
Fair Usage Policy - Electricity for bookings of 4 weeks or less
This policy is designed to protect homeowners from exessive service costs. We reserve the right to deduct costs for excessive use from your Breakage/Security Deposit, at standard rate, at the time of this docutment is is 25c cents per KWh.
The usage limit will vary for different types of property.
2 bedroom apartment is 30 KWh per week.
3 bedroom apartment is 40 KWh per week.
3 bedroom villa is 50 KWh per week.
4 bedroom villa is 75 KWh per week.
Arrival and Departure Times - Normal Check in times are 2.00pm on day of arrival, and normal check out times are 10.00am on day of departure. However previously agreed times are stated on your Invoice, and we will do our best to ensure your accommodation is ready at the agreed time. Wherever possible we will try to accommodate your individual arrival and departure times free of charge. However an additional charge may be necessary depending on the actual time of arrival or departure and any additional amounts will be agreed with you in advance. Under no circumstances will an early arrival or late departure be accepted unless agreed.
Arrival Arrangements - We or one of our agents, will meet you at the property at your allocated check in time to familarise you with the property and answer any questions you may have. However if for any reason this is not possible we will agree alternative arrangements with you.
Departure Arrangement - We or one of our agents, will endeavour to meet you at the property at your allocated check out time to collect keys. However if for any reason this is not possible we will agree alternative arrangements with you.
Please make sure the following is done for departure, failure to do so will be a breach of terms and conditions and the charges Indicated will be automatically deducted from your deposit / bond.
- All BBQ's and BBQ coals removed and cleaned equipment.
- Cots, High Chairs Push Chairs or Should be thoroughly cleaned.
- All refuse removed from the property and put into the bins provided in the public street, Grey General rubbish, othere available for re-cycling. Please do not leave any perishable items in the fridge or cupboards.
- The keys Should be returned to us at your Agreed as departure time.
- Lights, fans, air conditioning must be turned off.
- Property Should be left tidy, and where available load Dishwasher (except Plastic items) with any dirty dishes, or we reserve the right to charge for excessive cleaning charges.
- Windows, doors and grills closed, locked, and secured, we reserve the right to charge for loss of property if this is not done.
Please use this checklist to Ensure your / SecurityBond is returned in full
There has not been any complaints of excessive noise or disruption, including using pool out of hours specified.
You have not Mis-used air-conditioning - (left it running when out, used with windows or doors open, or below 22 degrees).
You have not left fans or lights left on while out.
You have not used glass or bottles by the pool.
You have not left the property unsecured when out.
You have not invited guests (Not Listed Agreed the guest list) to stay at the property.
You have not lost or damaged, Linen or Towels, including Beach Towels.
There has not been any major damage or breakages to the property or its contents. Please report any damage or minor breakages Immediately, as failure to do so will result in breach of terms.
Your Breakage / Security Bond will be returned to you within 14 days of your Departure Date, via bank transfer. Any extras ordered payment is made after the end, and any outstanding payment charges will be deducted from this breakage deposit. We reserve the right to retain all or part of this bond if any of our terms and conditions have been breached. We will notify you in writing if any additional costs or deductions that are deemed necessary. You will have seven days in which to respond before the deduction is made and the difference returned to you.
Villas in Mojacar - Terms & Conditions Mid-Stay Rentals
Monthly Rentals - When a monthly rental rate is given it is based on periods of 30 days and the following terms apply.
- Laundry - Guests will be provided with a spare set of sheets and towels and will be responsible for their own washing of the sheets and towels during their stay, it must be returned washed and ironed, A charge will be made for your departing Laundry. However if required a laundry service can be provided at cost throughout your stay.
- Cleaning - The property will be cleaned for your arrival. You must clean the property to the same standard for your departure, if this is not done a charge will be made for the clean. Guests will be responsible other cleaning during their stay, however a cleaning service can be provided at cost, for your departure clean.
- Internet - charged at cost.
- Occupancy - The rental rate will be based on the occupancy given at the time of booking, extra guests are welcome, however there may be a charge depending on the length of stay and numbers of people.
- Service costs Paid Locally - For bookings of more than 4 weeks services will be charged at cost. Services are Electricity, Water and Gas for Boilers and Gas fires, and any logs for wood burning stoves.
- Service costs Included - Bookings of 4 weeks or less where service costs are included are subject to our fair usage policy below. Services include are Electricity, Water and Gas for Gas Boilers. Paid locally by guests are Gas bottles for Gas fires and any logs for wood burning stoves.
- Access - The property owner and their representative must be permitted to enter the property at all reasonable times upon giving 24 hours notice to inspect the property or contents, carry out necessary repairs to the property or to take meter readings.
- Pets - Please ensure you get permission for pets and animals to be permitted in the accommodation. Note there is a 50€ charge per booking for pets.
Fair Usage Policy - Electricity
This policy is designed to protect owners from exessive service costs. The usage limit will vary for different types of property.
- 2 bedroom apartment is 60 KWh per week.
- 3 bedroom apartment is 80 KWh per week.
- 3 bedroom villa is 100 KWh per week.
- 4 bedroom villa is 125 KWh per week.
Your Breakage / Security Bond will be returned to you normally within 14 days of your Departure Date, via the method paid. However as services need to be calculated it may take longer. Any extras ordered after final payment is made and any outstnding Service charges will be deducted from this breakage deposit. We reserve the right to retain all or part of this bond if any of our terms and conditions have been breached. We will notify you in writing if any additional costs or deductions that are deemed necessary. You will have seven days in which to respond before the deduction is made and the difference returned to you.